Our professionals can help you solve a wide range of problems – no matter what your concern or age. We provide services for children, adolescents and adults. We listen and help broaden your range of possible solutions to the complex life issues you face.
Our purpose is to help alleviate symptoms, resolve problems, and increase helpful functioning. Some of the ways in which we provide this is through the following:
1. Individual psychotherapy
2. Marriage and family therapy
3. For therapy clients, psych assessments and medication management
4. Assessment and treatment for chemical dependency
As part of our commitment to help, we are available for appointments during regular clinic hours as well as accommodating alternative schedules.
We offer a wide range of services to best serve your needs.
When you call to make an appointment we will schedule you with an appropriate staff member as soon as possible.
Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 8 pm
Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
We work with health and legal professionals to provide total life services. Our adjunct services include:
1. Assessments for legal and forensic issues such as those connected with criminal responsibility, competency to stand trial, sentencing, child custody, workers compensation, personal injury and vocational adjustment.
2. ADHD screening and coping strategies
Peer-school problem adjustment therapy
4. Academic and learning problems and adjustment therapy
5. Career counseling and assessment
6. Management of chronic pain
8. Substance abuse treatment
9. Bariatric evaluation
10. Spiritual based therapy
We are approved providers for almost all Insurance Companies. Please call the number on the back of your insurance card to see if Lansing Psychological Associates is a participating provider. Our office staff will also verify your coverage before treatment begins. As a courtesy to our clients we bill your insurance company for all services that are covered under your policy but it is ultimately your responsibility to know what your coverage is and accept responsibility for all services provided that are not paid by your Insurance Company.
The State funded groups that we participate with are PHP Medicaid and McLaren Medicaid.
Outpatient mental health and substance abuse services accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (C.A.R.F.)